Poisoned Toadstool Poisoned Toadstool

I hit this with a 2/5...

But i'm having regrets, after a few repeats it's beginning to grow on me and i'm becoming entranced by the different layers of the sound. I'll be coming back tomorrow to pop a 5/5 on it. Excellent work. btw.. First.

MormoMaker responds:

I bet it will be like this with a bunch of people. I can't tell, however, because I end up listening to my music 100x to double check the mixing, and there isn't any glitches. :D Thanks for the review!

Halo 2 Theme Redux (WIP) Halo 2 Theme Redux (WIP)

The listeners have contradicted you my friend.

It's always nice to see a song that's not mixed at all and also "pretty shitty" hold 4.36 after 137 votes. Thumbs up man, I'm loving your covers/remixes, keep up the fantastic work. 4/5 9/10

Burn7 responds:

Well thanks. And the score really doesn't reflect anything anymore. Not since 0 bombers started targeting me because my songs got a little tiny bit of attention and they all got seriously butthurt about it.

Zelda Cover WIP v2 Zelda Cover WIP v2

Awesome Cover

5/5 Every Day and 10/10 right now :D

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude! A 5 every day would be awesome because I'm getting a 0 about every hour :(

Blippblipp (modern 8bit) Blippblipp (modern 8bit)

It's not a truly 8-bit sounding piece...

But it sounds nice nontheless, great work.

The Amero-can Dream The Amero-can Dream

I love the message and beat.

The lyrics and rhythm were great, something about the voice of the vocalist threw the song off slightly. It's a great piece otherwise. 5/5 9/10

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

I think it's probably my vocal mixing, Or maybe it's my rap voice sumtimes, either way, thanx for stoppin in and paying attention.

{instrumental} Crusherxt {instrumental} Crusherxt

I'm liking it.

Instrumental version sounds very good, and is put together well. Thanks for the upload :D 5/5 10/10

crusherxt responds:

haha yea. thanks for telling me to delete those vocals. haha and thanks for the alsome review!

Cold Beer On Ice Cold Beer On Ice

Small Issues

It's overall a pretty good song, but something about the voice bugged me everytime I heard it. I think the voice was poorly layered and should've been a single voice singing the song, instead of 2-3 of the same person singing.

Kantucky responds:

Thank you for your review donrex, sorry my voice bugz you, but I am glad you dug the song!!

"Halo" Experiment/ Loop "Halo" Experiment/ Loop

it's ok.

The strings are put together well, but the choral sound needs some work, is has sort of a "scratchy" sound, and is too loud over the strings.

Shankar Shankar

nice.

This song is calming me. And I just drank a Monster, so that's an accomplishment. Kudos.

Cuzone responds:

Haha this song beats a Monster? Wow. :P

Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG] Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG]

I think i'm in love...

This is by far the greatest song I have EVER listened to on newgrounds. Keep up the amazing work.